Monday 23 October 2017

Easel birthday card for Mom

Hello,
this is the birthday card I made for my Mom, I started it last year but then lost it and thought I'd thrown it away by accident - so I had to buy a card for her!! Then months later I found the bits and pieces so thought I'd put it all together and finish it off for her birthday this year.

It's a 7 x 7 easel card made using mainly Tonic products: Amelia embossing folder, Budding Vine panel die, Bellus Buttercup flower, Pretoria alphabet and the sentiment from the Pansy die set. I'm not sure what dies I used for the foliage though as I cut them last year!

I was aiming for a fresh look and I think the cream, yellow and green card combo achieved this, my Mom was pleased with the card which is the main thing.

Thanks for stopping by, if you've time to leave a comment I'd really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment