Friday 6 October 2017

Another anniversary card

Hello,
this is an anniversary card made for my bother and sister-in-law.

I basically used two 8 x 8 cards with the backs glued together, I then scored the two fronts down the middle to create a folded back gate fold card.

To decorate the inside I had chosen a page from the Hunkydory Little Book of Anniversaries which I layered on to silver mirri and then I created a mat of pink patterned paper to co-ordinate with the image. 

On the two front panels I matted and layered the same pink patterned paper on to silver mirri to create two panels. I decorated the panels with the Tonic Happy Anniversary sentiment, Affections heart and initials cut using the Tonic Clarice alphabet, all cut from deep pink card and silver mirri layered together.

Thanks for stopping by, if you've time to leave a comment I'd really appreciate it.

No comments:

Post a Comment