Friday 5 August 2016

Anniversary card for Mum and Dad

Hello,
this is the card I made for a friend to give to her Mum and Dad on their anniversary. She asked me when she saw the card I'd made for my husband's anniversary.

I used a screen card blank, and papers from Docrafts Papermania Wild Rose Capsule Collection. The two sentiments are from the Tonic Miniature Moments set, and the letters are the inside cuts from the Pretoria set. The side panels are decorated with the Tonic Tangled Posies, highlighted with Glamour Dust and a few small "diamond" gems.

You can't see the back of the side panels but I used Kanban's rose embossed white card, dusted it with Victorian Velvet distress ink and then punched butterflies from the backing paper to decorate them. I printed a free verse from the internet, matted it on to the backing paper and put it on the back centre panel. My friend was really pleased with it and fortunately so were her parents!

I hope you like it, thanks for stopping by.


No comments:

Post a Comment