Tuesday 21 July 2015

Christmas bears

Hello,
my second card, again using up my stash.

This is a stepper card from a Kanban kit from a couple of years ago which came preprinted with foiled snowflakes, plus I added on extra snowflakes and a sentiment from the kit. The bears topper is just something I had lying around in my stash, but looks quite cute and will be ideal for some friends who are bear mad. As a finishing touch I added some gems to the centres of the snowflakes.

Thanks for stopping by, any comments are gratefully received.

I'm entering this for the following challenges:
The Glory of Christmas: Feature a Creature
My Time to Craft Challenge Blog: Christmas in July
Pile it On: Christmas/Winter in July
Craftyhazelnut's Christmas Challenge Extra: Anything goes

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for entering The Glory of Christmas challenge 63 with your lovely crafting, Hazel, DT - you could also enter this into my CHNC challenge extra for July - I'd love to see it there too. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a fabulous Christmas card, such a brilliant design.
    Thank you for joining us at CHNC Challenge Extra this month.
    Pauline
    x

    ReplyDelete