Sunday 19 July 2015

Black and white anniversary card

Hello,
been a while since I posted as we've had more work going on in the house so I've been a bit distracted. I had made a card for my hubby's anniversary based on a sketch in Quick Cards made easy which I had submitted and which was published in the May issue, but just not had chance to post it.  I used an 8 x 8 white card blank, silver mirri, some silver patterned backing paper and black card. I used the Tonic Delicate Lattice die and matching punch, a heart cut using the Tonic Affections First Crush die, the Affections All My Love die-cut as a sentiment and a flower using the Bellus Buttercup die and the small Delicate Daisy die in the centre.

My hubby liked it and I hope you do too, if you'd like to leave a comment that would be great.


No comments:

Post a Comment