Sunday 19 April 2015

Sunny birthday card

Hello there.

I wanted to make a bright sunny birthday card for a friend that would be easy to post and this is what I came up with.

I used the Tonic Happy Birthday Sentiment die set, it's really flexible as you can layer it up with foam pads or keep it fairly flat by just using glue which is good for posting. I did the latter with this one and started with a 14 cm x 14 cm cream card blank. I cut the large and small layers from yellow card, and the middle one from cream card and just layered them up together. I popped a pale yellow flower in the middle and job done!



I'm entering this for the following challenges:
Clear it Out: Colour Yellow
Papertake Weekly: Words, Words, Words
Seize the Birthday: Anything Goes Birthday

Thanks for stopping by, any comments gratefully received.

3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous card....love your wonderful background and color. Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely cheery card! Thanks for playing along at Seize The Birthday :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful !!! Thanks for joining us at Clear It Out!!! I hope you get to join us again for our next challenge. Agnieszka DT

    ReplyDelete