Wednesday 18 March 2015

Cards made for Certificate in Papercraft

I'm studying for the Certificate in Paper Craft, here are the cards I made for my first Unit. I was surprised and very pleased when I got a credit for the unit!

This was made using Tonic Sentiment Die Set Happy Birthday cut from white and pink cardf stock, and a Crafter's Companion Paintbox Poppets image on a white 6x6 card blank. I used Tonic Layering dies to cut the mats for the image and finished it off with a gingham bow.



For the next one I used Docrafts Papermania Capsule Collection in Parisienne Blue, matted and layered with dark blue card on a white 8x8 card blank. The flower and leaves are from Tattered Lace dies, the butterfly is from a Tonic punch and topper/sentiment are also both Tonic. I finished it off with a blue pearl in two of the corners.


The last one used Tattered Lace products, the Ditzy dots embossing folder embossed onto white pearlescent card, Flourishing hearts die, Poppy and Cherished Circles die, and finished off with a Craftwork Cards sentiment. Again on an 8x8 white card blank and using red, black and white card stock.


Thanks for stopping by, I do hope you like them!

No comments:

Post a Comment